Who is TypTap?
About TypTap Insurance
- Focus on ease of use with a proven and innovative technology platform
- “A” Rated by Demotech, Inc.
- Backed by A.M. Best A+ rated reinsurance partners
- Product distribution through partner agents across the United States
- Division of HCI, Group, Inc., a publicly traded company (NYSE: HCI)
TypTap Homeowners Highlights
Home is where the heart is, let TypTap protect it.
- 24/7 Claims reporting
- Simplified Underwriting
- Cutting Edge Technology
- No Production Requirements
- Enhanced Commission Rates
Current Open Counties for Homeowners:
TypTap Flood Highlights
You can’t waterproof your home, but you can have peace of mind knowing it’s protected.
TypTap offers a competitive alternative to the National Flood Insurance Program with many key benefits, including the ability to customize coverage based on your priorities.
- Admitted, Private Market Flood Insurance
- Available in all flood zones A, V & X
- Rates up to 75% more competitive than the NFIP
- Customizable coverage that meets and exceeds mortgage requirements.
- Payment plans available
- No 30-day waiting period
- No Elevation Certificate Required
- Flood Quotes in 30 Seconds
Current Open Counties for Flood:
Reinsurance & Financial Stability
TypTap Insurance Company is wholly owned by a New York Stock Exchange listed company HCI Group, Inc. (HCI).
To protect its policyholders, TypTap maintains substantial reserves and secures reinsurance through the world’s largest global reinsurance group, which carries an A.M. Best A+ rating. TypTap meets or exceeds all insurance regulatory requirements and has been awarded an “A”, Exceptional Financial Stability Rating® by Demotech, Inc., a leading ﬁnancial analysis ﬁrm.
Contact Your Territory Manager
We know the front line of our business is YOU.
Agents are our best partners and ambassadors for spreading the word about the benefits of TypTap.
If you’re ready to do insurance differently, consider joining our force.